Monday, February 11, 2013

Obsession: Hats




Weather in Texas is very fickle; cold in the morning, high 90s at noon, and windy & raining by evening .  But having unpredictable weather throughout the days has me reaching out to my favorite accessory next to my specs, my hats.  Rain or shine my hats are always there for protection and fashion.  Whatever the look may be, adding a hat to your outfit pulls it together and looks effortlessly chic.  On days when i embrace my cool bedhead hair I wear baseball hats, it adds a punch of color to my laid back look and is very city chic.  My go to hat is always the Tilby, a shorter brim than the fedora, is always a no fail for me. Panama hats (made of straw) was a savior for my husband & I during our honeymoon trip to Italy, it protected us from the harsh sun rays.   Hats can be incorporated into your style if you to take it up a notch rather than wearing your go-to look. There are many kinds of hats with different kind of styles and colors till you find one that your comfortable with. Here are some of my collections and me wearing them: Enjoy!












Buon dia
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment